Used 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This Used 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 349-1099
2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
Show-stopping, old-school glam, Deluxe is a nostalgic boulevard custom that turns heads.
Styling & Features
- Pull-Back Handlebars: These bars offer confidence-inspiring easy-reach ergonomics, with a chrome pullback riser that gets the grip even closer and gives the front end a dynamic aerodynamic contour.
- Chrome Laced Wheels with Whitewall Tires: One of the defining styling features of the Softail® Deluxe model. They're a nod to the ‘50s boulevard look without sacrificing handling or performance.
- Retro-Modern Styled LED Lighting: LED headlight, running lights, turn signals, and Tombstone tail/stop light ensure you can see and be seen.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 95.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification: MU85B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 668 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 697 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 109 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Chrome Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Chrome Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication