Used 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider S Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This Used 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider S Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 349-1099
2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider S
Low Rider® S is an all-new blacked-out performance-cruiser with a style that's as aggressive as its ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine: Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reduced Rake: The Low Rider® S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider® model, resulting in more responsive handling.
- Inverted Front Fork: Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheel planted for improved braking and handling performance.
- Softail® Frame: The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Mono-shock rear suspension: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- Raw Dark Look: Blacked-out finishes, moto-style bars with 4-inch risers, and mini speed screen let everyone know that this machine wasn't built for those who want to take the conventional route.
- Raised Controls: The defining element of the tall-bike style. The 1-inch diameter motocross-style handlebar is mounted on 4-inch risers to put you in an aggressive riding position.
- Cast-Aluminum Wheels: Radiate Cast-Aluminum Wheels are finished in a matte dark bronze to complete its raw dark look.
- Dual Front Disc Brakes: Stronger braking performance with less lever effort than the single front disc brake on the standard Low Rider® model, and standard ABS (anti-lock braking system) for confident braking performance when conditions are less than ideal.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in.
- Stroke: 4.5 in.
- Displacement: 114 cu.in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 offset shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 92.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 28
- Trail: 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 63.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt
- Weight, As Shipped: 650 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 679 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 33.1
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 33.1
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Dark bronze, Radiate cast aluminium wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type: Dark bronze, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 4-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4-inch analog tachometer
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Engine Torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.Specs