Used 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Street Bob Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This Used 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Street Bob Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 349-1099
2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Street Bob
Straight-up, two-fists-in-the-wind attitude and no extra fat are the ingredients that went into the all-new, blacked-out Street Bob® motorcycle.
Styling & Features
- Stripped-Down, Raw Bobber Style: Features mini-ape handlebars, laced wheels, and dark finishes.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail and Dyna models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hardtail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running Big Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Minimalist, Modern Technology: You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, and Signature LED forward lighting.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 offset shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 91.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 6.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 630 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 653 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14" Viewable area, LCD Display with Digital Indicators: Speedometer, Odometer, Gear Indicator, Tachometer and Fuel Level, Dual Row of Indicators below riser clamp "dog bone" outline