Used 2019 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This Used 2019 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 404-7141
2019 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited
It's loaded. From the new Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine to the heated hand grips. Classic Batwing fairing, all new BOOM!™ GTS infotainment system, and plenty more. Yes, you can have it all.
Styling + Features
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine: The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- Heated Handgrips: Equipped with six settings, so you can easily adjust on the fly for the heat you need.
- Batwing Fairing & Splitstream Air Vent: Designed to deliver smoother airflow and reduced head buffeting with a pressure-equalizing duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button.
- New BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System: A new, evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function of the latest mobile devices and tablets, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider's interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- Electronic Cruise Control: Set your own speed on the 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission. It provides smooth, quiet shifting and adapts to whatever terrain you're riding on.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS: The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Premium Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier: A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak® luggage carrier that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags: Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Engine: Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length: 102.3 in. (2,600 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 27.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 29.1 in. (740 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 l)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 l)
- Weight, As Shipped: 877 lb. (398 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 910 lb. (413 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 4.7 cu ft (0.132 m3)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 122 ft-lb (154 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type: Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges: Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Infotainment system: Boom!™ Box GTS
- Type: Full Color TFT
- Watts Per Channel: 25
- Speakers: 4
- Speaker Size: 5.25 inch standard
- Headset Specifications (if equipped): 16-64 ohms
- AM: Standard
- FM: Standard
- Weather Band (WB): Standard
- SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 - via USB Connection: Supported
- SiriusXM Presets: 20 - P&A Upgrade (USA & Canada only)
- Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
- Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth: Standard
- Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
- Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
- Rider/Passenger Intercom: Standard
- Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and EITMS): Standard
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
- USB: USB/MTP/iPod/iPhone
- Bluetooth: Phone/Media Supported
Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.