Used 2020 Harley-Davidson Tri Freewheeler - Custom Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This Used 2020 Harley-Davidson Tri Freewheeler - Custom Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 349-1099
2020 Harley-Davidson Tri Freewheeler - Custom
Stripped-down custom style meets the confidence of three wheels. You get braking enhancements like ABS, traction control and hill hold. And plenty of power, thanks to a Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine.
- Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine: The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS): A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- High Performance Suspension: Premium Harley-Davidson touring suspension technology is calibrated specifically for Trike models, delivering a smooth and responsive ride.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS: Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
- 12" Mini-Ape Hanger Bars: The 12-inch Mini-Ape hanger bars on the Freewheeler® model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They pull the hand controls back toward the rider, and reduce the force it takes to turn the front wheel for easy riding and easy handling.
- Bobtail Rear Fenders: The pair of Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders give the bike classic cruiser lines and styling details.
- Chrome Slash Cut Mufflers: The Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine puts its exhaust note out to the world through these chrome slash down pipes.
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum Wheels: There's an Enforcer front wheel leading the way, and you've got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been redesigned to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels.
- 7-Piece Nacelle: A classic style chrome headlight nacelle is tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. It also accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
- Unique Trunk System: It's a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. Enough cargo space to easily accommodate two full-face helmets.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: The responsiveness is dialed in with a stiff front end and 49mm front forks, plus a steering damper that controls feedback from the road.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in.
- Stroke: 4.5 in.
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu.in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Shorty slash down-style chrome finish mufflers
- Length: 103 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 3.96 in.
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 1,085 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 1,118 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2 cu.ft.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 165 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm): 2,250
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 43 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 10.534
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 7.302
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 5.423
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.392
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.741
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 3.157
- Wheels, Front Type: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: Front: 32mm 4 piston fixed Rear: floating 36mm piston integrated park brake
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system, gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake
- Gauges: Speedometer, fuel gauges; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Engine Torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.