The Street Bob® motorcycle gives you the two-fists-in-the-wind riding experience stripped down to the bare essence.
- Stripped-Down Raw Bobber Style: Features mini-ape handlebars, spoked wheels, hidden digital instrumentation, and chopped fenders.
- Softail® Frame: The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running Big-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Minimalist, Modern Technology: You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, and Signature LED forward lighting.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu.in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 offset shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 91.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 6.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 630 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 655 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (if equipped), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Engine Torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.Specs