Used 2019 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This Used 2019 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 349-1099
2019 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim
A stripped-down, souped-up, bobber with a post WWII era look. You get the power and soul-satisfying sound of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin to take you into the future. Fast.
Styling + Features
- Low-Slung Tuck-And-Roll Seat: A low-slung solo saddle that matches the bike's clean, back-to-basics attitude, setting you “in" the bike so you ride like you're part of it and the open road ahead.
- Vintage H-D Style: The classic look of spoked wheels, chopped fenders and Hollywood handlebars, with a blend of dark and polished finishes.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Softail® Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that give you great visibility at night.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 90.9 in. (2,310 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26 in. (660 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 5.8 in. (147 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/90B16,53H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B1677H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 642 lb. (291 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 671 lb. (304 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 110 ft-lb (149 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 27.4
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.